• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 days post op!

StaceyAnne

Hi everyone, my name is Stacey and I am 36 years old. I am 4 days post band op and feeling a little low at the moment. Still in pain from trapped wind and feel a bit sick all the time I am really hoping it will improve soon!!!

Loving the Loop

Congratulations on the surgery, I'm sure you'll start to feel better really soon.

marz

Congrats Stacey. Take it easy the first few days. Have you tried peppermint tea? Everyone seems to go on about it.

sundown

Hey Stacy

What got rid of the gas for me in double quick time was to keep moving (the temptation is to lay on the sofa recuperating) and sipping warm drink.

I'm sure you'll feel better soon :)

los in it

Welcome to our site stacey!
Plenty of room on our losers bench for you, like others have said best way to get rid of trapped wind is do as the band 5ive said" keep on moving"! Sorry about that a blast ( best forgotten!) From the past:)
I look forward to seeing your next post

blob

Congratulations Stacey let us know how you are getting on and I wish you a quick recovery x

StaceyAnne

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Doing much better today... Managed to take the dog for a walk and it definitely helped. Also I tried gripe water, meant for babies with trapped wind but it really helped!

marz

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Doing much better today... Managed to take the dog for a walk and it definitely helped. Also I tried gripe water, meant for babies with trapped wind but it really helped!

What kind of dose did you give yourself?

Massive congratulations! Welcome to the losers bench!

I shifted the trapped wind by making sure I just poddled around the house a little bit. Raising my arms above my head seemed to work quite well, but nothing strenuous!