• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery in 4 days

southfields12

hi everyone im having the band fitted in doylan park hospitail in 4 days, im excited but nervous.
im hoping that after years of dieting this will finally be the thing that helps me but im worried that if it dosent work and i cant change my eating habbits that it will all be for nothing:cry:

Welcome :)

I am day 6 post band op, and I felt as you did before. I think if you can be positive in your approach that it helps immensely . . .thinking positively that it WILL work, but more so, that you will work with the band . . . :)

Hi,

I am being banded on sat sept 1st.. AHHHHHHHH!

Just looking forward to getting through the op and then scared of the hard work after that..

Hope you are ok

Jane x

Good luck with the banding, ladies!

I'm being banded this Friday 31st eeeeek!

It's scary but exciting- here's to the new us!

xxx

wind pain

hi im back again. i had the band done on sat 1st sept and i am in agony with wind i have tried everything:cry:i have read on other posts that most people get this, but i cannot believe after all this time the surgons have not found another way to inflate the stomach and release the wind :mad:

Aww hun :( mines not too bad the walking and peppermint tea seem to be working- better than the painkillers they gave me. What have you tried? xxx

ive managed to fart a couple of times, i can honestly say ive never been so pleased to pass wind lol. i do feel slightley better now

Hahaha sorry for laughing after reading the above posts and really feeling for you guys, I just didn't expect to read the word FART
Bless you sweetheart. I'm sure it will get easier x

Back