• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 mths comparison pics

Karma67

Well it's nearly 4 mths since my RNY....since pre op i've lost 40lbs and in total lost 84 lbs:D ...still seems a bit slow to me but trying not to compare myself with everyone else...although that's really hard! :eek:

So here are comparison piccies of my journey....and one of my new hairdo! Finally feel brave enough to post my face! lol

From left to right...Pre- op, 3mths, 4 mths :)

backcomparison-preop-to-4mths.jpg

sidecomparison-preop-to-4mths.jpg
Double chin's going!!! lol

frontcomparison-preop-to-4mths.jpg

And the new 'barnet'!

hairdo.jpg

Looking fab, well done honey.

Loving the new barnet.

xxx

fantastic work x

wow you look fab, you can really see the difference in the photos. Thank so much for sharing, it's so encouraging to me as a pre-op. And the new hairdo really suits you. Well done!
Charis xxx

You look so wonderful and you can definitely see a difference. Love the new hair do!

Wow - You do look fab and your new hairdo really suits you.

You are doing really well hun.:)

There's a huge difference - well done ! Love the new hairdo too !

Aww thanks everyone xxx :eek::eek:

It's nice to hear that people can see the difference :D, because I can't yet...obviously i know ive lost weight and clothes are smaller size but I still feel 'bleurgh' about my body. Think my head needs to do some catching up lol

Once again thank you all for the lovely comments, they mean so much to me xxx
:grouphugg:

you look fab and your weight loss is great too. Your photos really show a waist and your new haircut highlights those cheekbones. Keep up the good work.

Back