• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 stone & under 15 stone

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
I am very happy as I just weighed at 14st 11, which is fantastic, and exactly 4 stone less than my starting weight :)

Yippeee

I am really starting to believe I can do this now.

Rx

Thanks
It's a really big milestone, as with all the diets I have tried since I put the weight on, I have never managed to get below 15stone.

:)

Well done hun, that's a massive result:D:D

great news rose you must feel amazing well done x

well done rose! 3lb more for me and i will be joining you!!!

That's brilliant! Good on you x

wwell done :)

I cannot wait to get down that far :)

Brilliant. Well done.

Yippie you have done FANTASTIC. I know you had a hard time in the beginning and you worried about your weight loss but now you can't deny that you have already become a great success. Well done you!

Nic:D

Yippie you have done FANTASTIC. I know you had a hard time in the beginning and you worried about your weight loss but now you can't deny that you have already become a great success. Well done you!

Nic:D

Thank you. I did have a hard time at the start, it really took 4 weeks to for the weight loss to start, but I think my body was just properly recovering from the surgery, then the readmission with infection and pneumonia. And me being me, I wanted to run before I could walk.

But now I really know I can do this. I am losing regularly, on average about 3lb per week.

Any problems I have now are caused by *me*, either not taking my lansoprazole, or eating too much, or not drinking enough, or eating the wrong thing.

The surgery causes me no problems at all, only good good good now.

AND.... I got measured for a new bra yesterday, and i have gone from a 40FF to a 36F. Wow!

Rx

Back