• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Into the 10 stones!

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
I can't believe I am under 11 stone. Weighed in this morning at 10st 13 and a half lb. I can't tell you how happy I am. I stuck in the 11stones longer than I did any other stone bracket, and I wondered if I would ever get here!

My BMI is now 26.5. I can't wait til it is 25.

My target weight when I started was 10stone3. That gives me a BMI of 24. I feel like that is actually achievable now!

And considering my doctor says I have 10-12lb of excess skin on my stomach (not to mention my thighs and arms).

I am so excited. Starting exercise 3 times per week has made a massive difference, got me through a stall and got the weight loss going again.

:party0049:

Rx

Congratulations Rose, I'm so pleased for you! x

OMG Rose, well done. What an incredible achievement. I cant imagine ever being that close to a normal BMI. You must be feeling on top of the world. x

:wow::wow::talk017::wow::wow:
WELL DONE.

Thats fantastic news im so pleased for you well done!

Well done hun. xx

That's fantastic Rose, you must feel so proud of yourself. I've been stuck on 12 stone dead for nearly 3 weeks now and know I'll be so happy to get into the 11s. Its a great feeling to go down the scales isn't it.

Back