• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 week Weigh In

goingtobehappy

Well its now 4 weeks today since I left the UK for the Czech Republic and my gastric sleeve.

I'm another 3 lbs lighter this week and have got into the "13s". I'm so pleased, I never thought it could really happen this easily and quickly. I don't feel like I'm dieting, I don't feel hungry and I now recognise head hunger.

Good luck all, we'll get there.

Very well done Andrea... what have you lost in one month Angel? love and hugs xxx

Your doing great Andrea...well done. xxx

Thanks all and yes it feels great.

Bev, I've lost 33 lbs since pre op diet and reckon I lost about 10lbs on that so 23lbs in 4 weeks.How much have yiou lost since your op? my body feels so much better, I'm going to start liking it again soon.

Up until today it's 25lbs post op.

In one month.

It's so hard to take in Andrea.

I feel better too... so glad it's all going well for you.

Love and hugs Angel, we've been through a lot together! xxx

Bev, its made it so much easier our ops just being the day apart, your support and encouragement is priceless for all of us.

I still remember my "grotty day" the one after the op trying to get over the anesthetic, but it was such a short amount of discomfort for the rewards I am already reaping and I've got a life time now where I can maintain a far healthier weight when I get there.

I just wanted you to know that I knew how you felt and that it wasn't going to stay like that. Anyway your worth it, you've helped me no end too .

Well done Andrea!

Well done Andrea... always at your side... here anytime.

You are doing so well Angel and I felt your every step on your journey to the Czech Republic for your surgery... you were brave and wanted this so much.

I'm so pleased for you Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

Back