• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 weeks post op consultation

michelle7272

aint been on for a while ,i ahve benn ready all what ive missed and i see a couple people had there ops and some got there dates , well congratulations.

well i had my 4 weeks post op consultation today with proff mike mcmahon at nuffields in leeds.
i'm 2 stone 4lbs down ,all aches n pains all gone ,tiny scares all healed.i'm at the moment trying firmer foods but not able to keep down at mo .i had proff mcmahon laughing when i told him i enjoy mushy peas from fish shop when i'm at work.
i have to go back in another 2 months.
i do miss chewing a lovely rump steak but don't regret a single thing.......

take care all ....michelle7272

hi michelle, im on cd but saw your thread and wanted to say well done hun. over two stone in a few weeks that is fab.glad to see you getting on so well. ps i love mushy peas aswell. xxxx

Glad things are going well Michelle and well done on the fantastic weight loss so far xx

That's a fantastic weight loss Michelle. I'm so pleased that it's going smoothly for you. So you're on chippie takeaways already eh? That's the kind of thing that I would do, actually buying mushy peas from the chippie makes you feel naughty whilst still being good. Lol.

That's a fantastic weight loss Michelle. I'm so pleased that it's going smoothly for you. So you're on chippie takeaways already eh? That's the kind of thing that I would do, actually buying mushy peas from the chippie makes you feel naughty whilst still being good. Lol.

and i have had a couple of chinky's too.....even though only sieved soup bu still a takeaway

Back