• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New here. Pre-op diet!

KimSchuh

Hi all, after searching the net I found this site and whilst reading all your fab posts has helped I really still feel like I should post something.

I am 4 days into my pre-op diet of clear liquid and jelly, and I am struggling! I have no energy, throbbing headache, tired all the time and terrible mood swings.

I have my pre-op assessment tomorrow and I'm sure they'll put my mind at ease but I just wanted to know if anyone who had already done the pre-op diet felt the same?

After saying all this I can't wait to start my journey after my op, which is scheduled for friday 25th may! :D

Hi Kim its the worst for the first few days as all the toxins are leaving your body.
Make sure you drink plenty of water or no added sugar squash

KimSchuh said:
Hi all, after searching the net I found this site and whilst reading all your fab posts has helped I really still feel like I should post something.

I am 4 days into my pre-op diet of clear liquid and jelly, and I am struggling! I have no energy, throbbing headache, tired all the time and terrible mood swings.

I have my pre-op assessment tomorrow and I'm sure they'll put my mind at ease but I just wanted to know if anyone who had already done the pre-op diet felt the same?

After saying all this I can't wait to start my journey after my op, which is scheduled for friday 25th may! :D

Hiya Hun. I was the same for 5 days I have been pre op dieting for a week. I am fine now it was the lack of carbs so I been told.. Good luck for ur op mines on the 22nd xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

:welcome:

Congratulations on your surgery - best of luck x

Welcome kim

Back