• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 yr Post-Op. 175lb W/L Before/After

wow! you look amazing! and what a handsome man! before and after, well done :) xxx

WOW!!

I can't see any scarring- what did you use? Need to stock up on whatever it is!!

An incredible transformation - what an inspiration!

Bex

Thank you, thank you...
I get asked all the time about my extra skin. I do have extra skin, its just real hard to see in the pics and video. I didnt use anything. Dont get fooled into buying that crap theyre trying to sell online... oils/creams/lotions that your suppose to rub on your belly to make it bounce back... its all BS. I dont care what anyone tells you, if you need to have your skin removed surgically, you need to have it removed... plain and simple. If i pull on my skin it stretches out 4-5inches. I'd like to get it removed but in Canada it's not covered and I dont meet the requirements to have it covered.
I had no complications at all. I dropped the weight almost immediately. I do have a problem with kidney stone. Calcium Oxolate. I had a problem prior to surgery. Now, post-op, i've had a huge increase in stone production... almost 1x a month at times. Once a stoner, always a stoner.
I do dump on certain things... even now at 4 years post-op. Pasta still gives me trouble. I'm Italian, so it affects me more than you can imagine. Steak also makes me dump but hamburger doesnt.
I have no scars at all. 6 tiny incisions that they covered with a bandaid and crazy glue.
I had surgery on a friday, monday i was cutting my grass and friday (1week post-op) i was playing tennis. No pain whatsoever.
This was the best decision i could have ever made in my life. I dont regret anything and will do it again in a heartbeat even knowing that I would be passing stones once a month.
I wish everyone the best on their journey to a better and healthier lifestyle.

Santino

Thanx for that very encouraging. With the kidney stones each month do you just experie4nce horrid pain and pass it when peeing? or do they blast them for ya? There are a couple of us that have periods of pain from time to time with little or no explanation for it. I have taken buscopan and it helps so think it may be cramps due to the bowel twisting, but nothing confirmed. Just wondered what form your kidney stones portrey? x

OMG WOW..... If I wasn't happily married....... I need to have a cold shower now.:D

Joking aside you have done spectacularly well and no loose skin ... We need to know your secret!! Well done you

wow you look fab

Thank you for all the compliments.
Chrisa... kidney stone pain is the most gut wrenching pain you could ever be in. I know women who say they would take child birth over a kidney stone any day. I pass all my stones. 7/10 times they hurt like a *&^%$ but every once in a while i pass one and had no prior warning to it... it just pops out. The pain i get starts in the back. Almost like a pulled back muscle... then as the stone makes its way out you feel it move across the side and finally out. I've got the strongest medication available, the same stuff used for terminal cancer patients and all it does it take some of the pain away.
People ask me all th etime... if I knew I would get stones would i still do the surgery... the answer is yes every time. I did have stones before surgery and i know that because of the operation i produce more but I would never go back and undo anything. That pain in passing that stone is still a small price to pay for my health. In the summer I take my shirt off and walk around outside... something i was never able to do ( too shy/embarrassed to do). I actually read labels now. I actually care what I put in my body. Not only have i been healthier but it has rubbed off on my family. My teenage daughters eat healthy. In my house you will not find ice cream, pop, cookies, chips, chocolate bars... our fridge is stocked with veggies and fruits. My girls drink milk every chance they get and will not drink pop. The surgery doesnt just become a tool for yourself, its a tool for the whole family.
Thanks for all the compliments and encouragement. Its a nice change to be hit on by strangers in the store or malls lol.

Great job mate you look fantastic

I once was diagnosed as having a kidney stone then they decided I didnt some 15 years ago. my fatehre has been in hospital with it htough on several ocassions when he was younger, actually collapsed with pain. What is it that cause this to happen the continual making of stones is it too much calcium? x Poor you experiencing that all tha time must be awful xx

Back