• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 yr Post-Op. 175lb W/L Before/After

Thank you.
The reason i have an increase in the making of stones is that we dont get enough liquid in to flush the kidneys. We need to try and drink as much water as possible to flush the kidneys as hard as that may be to do. Kidney stones are the most painful things i've ever encountered in my life. I wish i didnt get them but it would not have stopped me from having the Gastric Bypass.

Apple cyder vinegar (with "the mother" ) is meant to be a very good natural cure for kidney stones. I have never suffered fortunately but I know lots of people who have used this to some effect

Braggs is a good brand to use you can but off amazon but it is quite expensive compared to other makes which arguably are all the same!

Thank you for coming on so many years after! We all see instant results but I for one have always been interested in post op pics years on to see how and if people manage to stay slim. Your pics are amazing and inspirational!! I totally agree about the family changing- my family are all benefitting from the change. Once again well done to you! And sympathies for the stones- I have heard its equivalent to childbirth(been there 3 times ouch indeed)

wow you look fab well done

Wow and I guess its just genetics with the lose skin maybe? You have done sooo very well. Huge congrats.
Kat
x

Santinos it is lovely to see such success stories, 4 years post op and maintaining your fabulous weight loss, I am 13 days post off and it gives me the boost I need to forcus hard and reach my target and stay there. Way of life, healthy and here for my girls :D x

hubba hubba.. well done.

Back