• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4healthy weight warts and all seminar

Oh ok I'm with you! You may have to see the Bariatric Physician first (if the 4healthy weight MDT decide you're a good candidate) or the Nurse then I burbs you get your pack, choose the hospital etc. I'm going to Chichester as well and currently waiting on the MDT assessment appointment there. I'm not sure about the other hospitals but at Chichester you have to complete a questionnaire and a weeks food diary before they will see you!

All this info is fab hun, just hope I get that far! I don't really know the whole protocol for it all, I only know what I have been told by the 4 healthy weight team. I thought I had to see Dr Emanuel but when I spoke to the 4 healthy weight coordinator I was told I would only see the bariatric physician if they thought I had any medical complications? I was told once I have been put forward for the MDT meeting I would get a pack, I suppose until the whole team have discussed my case I won't actually know if I will have to meet Dr Emanuel or not. I don't have any medical complications that I know of and have never been diagnosed with depression or anything like that so fingers crossed I may skip that part lol x
I'm only 9 months into the journey at the mo so I know I still have quiet a wait yet x

Hoping you hear something soon hun, I feel your pain! Lol x

hi thought id just update you all the i have chosen the St Richards Chichester hospital :) just waiting for my appointment :) sooooo excited obviously ill have to meet with the MDTeam

hi thought id just update you all the i have chosen the St Richards Chichester hospital :) just waiting for my appointment :) sooooo excited obviously ill have to meet with the MDTeam

Hi ya,
I too have chosen St Richards! I received my pack with the hospital list in last week and phoned straight away lol

Have you received your Questionnaire from St Richards yet? Just wondered how long after you phoned to confirm your hospital that you received it? X

A couple of weeks to get the questionnaire and then the letter says to return by a specific date like its ASAP urgent but then you wait like 3 months for the MDT!

Back