• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary warts and all

How are you kells? Any better? Hope you had a great time at sound of music xxx

SAS1 said:
How are you kells? Any better? Hope you had a great time at sound of music xxx

I'm good thank you I have been ok pain free two nights!!! I have been taking omeprazol so hoping they're working!!! Xxxx

Sounds great Kells yay :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well pain has been back the last 2 nights!!!! Driving me mad off to see THG supposed to have fill there's no chance! Xx

Dietitian said I need a meeting with mr Li and as none of the surgeons come to Liverpool I have to go to Manchester again! And I can't see him till 28th of this month cx

At least they are chasing it up. 2 weeks before you see him, he may have some other options for you to try???

Hope so and good luck x

Oh honey I'm so sorry the pain is back :( hopefully the surgeon will have a solution. Hang in there, I know easy to say... You must be so frustrated, I know I would. Thinking of you and keeping fingers crossed! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oh, Kells! Just when you'd had a break from the pain. Great news that you are going to see your surgeon. I dearly hope this will finally get sorted-out - you've been through a lot x

I can not wait to see mr Li to be honest I'm feeling hungry and eating rubbish I just want everything sorted out! Feelin kinda crap :-( xxx

Back