• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary warts and all

How are you getting on wonder if the dr will swop it for a bypass or sleeve as your band seems to be causing you a lot off pain
Take care
Have you been to see your gp for help or your local pct bariatric surgeon nhs one I believe you went private so not sure if they can help try your gp tho get a second option

How are you getting on wonder if the dr will swop it for a bypass or sleeve as your band seems to be causing you a lot off pain
Take care
Have you been to see your gp for help or your local pct bariatric surgeon nhs one I believe you went private so not sure if they can help try your gp tho get a second option

Thanks mark who knows what will happen? To be honest I'm fed up with it all I've not lost any weight because j havnt been making healthy choices and I'm hungry all the time at the min! I'm also suffering head hunger I have no restriction I can eat most things I've not tried bread scared of it lol I'm wishing my life away waiting to see mr Li! Xx

Although I'm not in pain or suffered like you hon, you are not alone, I'm also starving all the time.
I could eat just like I could before the band!
I have a meal, but get hungry so quickly afterwards, can even hear my stomach growling!!! I'm also constantly thinking about food, sitting watching tv, my brain will be mulling over the jar of crunchy peanut butter, or the digestives in the tin (not exciting food I know, but FOOD)!!! Hoping my fill... Still an age away, will help, but got to get a plan in place to stop this or I've wasted my money for nothing!
Hope it all goes well for you next week chick, you deserve some good luck xxxx

Sorry to here your both suffering when I had my band it was my best friend but must admit I always felt hungry
I have a bypass now and it's only 6 weeks but not felt hungry at all yet intact can hardly eat anything but I am aware not to stretch my pouch
I think you need a 2nd opinion see what your gp thinks he may refer you to a nhs one and they may give you different options I would be nagging to see dr li quicker as its not good for you
Take care

Hi guys I'm still here I'm still suffering still have an empty band and still being passed around I'm so upset/angry I can't even put it into words! Mr Li told me last week he would be in touch by the end of the week, well a week later still
Nothing when I rang THG I was told oh well pass results on and be in contact with you aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh I'm sorry I ever bothered and I'm about to start a formal complaint if I have to I will contact the quality of care commission watchdog a solicitor whatever it takes to stop them treating humans like wild animals!

It does sound rotten ... :grouphugg: hope you get things sorted soon x

Hi Kel

just read some of your posts as i haven't been on for a while, im really sorry you have been having such a crap time xx

really hope you get it sorted quick, the way you have been treated is disgusting, and you should report them if they don't sort this out soon its being going on far to long. they are all so helpful and calling you when they want your frigging money!!! xxxx

Oh kell I feel for you, it's awful that they have left you hanging so long.
Do you have a contract, go to CAB and ask them to call on your behalf, they won't cost you anything, and someone there will take on your case. Also threaten them with quality care commission and trading standards, they promised you support but have not delivered, therefore are in breach of the service. You don't have to go through with it, threaten first and see them squirm!!! Can't believe it, they are only interested in cash, not quality. You have rights and should be priority. Bad customer service!!!
Do it soon hon, as the longer you leave it the worse it will get to try and get things resolved.
So sorry hon, fingers crossed for you!!! Sending you hugs xxx

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how you are being treated!! Really good it works out for you with thg soon and they sort themselves (and your pain) out soon!! Disgusting!! xx worried for u

Thanks all still not heard from me Li I'm fuming gotmy local clinic on the case I'm disgusted with him pain has gone now so it could have been anything I just want my fills now I've no restriction what so ever and can eat what I want when I want not how I pictured things xxx

That's awful really feel sad that he is treating you like this
When I had my band and it was empty I still had some restriction but not as much as when it was filled
Hope you get it sorted soon
Take care
Mark

Glad you have the pain sorted, I've been so worried for you :(
I've got my first band fill later today, can't wait as so hungry all time and eating loads! Think I only get 2mls :(
Keep trying to phone them hon, or demand your money back! Soon as you mention money they open their ears!!! If they have a fb page complain on their status, they'll not want bad publicity. Fingers crossed for you chick xxx

Thank God the pain has gone. I even told my husband when I read yr post. Can't believe how I've been treated! Still no call from him! Shocking. As far as they know you're still in pain? Does mr Li do your fills?

Back