• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary warts and all

Good luck Kells! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope everything is ok x

Thanks guys all done and dusted the ban is in the right place looks fine the radiographer said but he also asked me was I there for a fill as THG said I was! Do this company not communicate at all?!?! Anyway I'm glad it's not moved etc but what happens now? I don't know but hope this pain settles soon xxxx

I am so glad they said its not moved but unhappy your still in pain
Cannot understand what it could be hope the surgeon sorts the pain out
Mark

Thanks guys will have to see maybe its something I'm doing? Maybe I'm eating too fast or not chewing enough I may make my portion sizes a little smaller although I never finish them anyway :-/ there was no one there from THG the radiographer said if he had a pound for every time someone complained about them hed retire!! Let's see what happens from now eh thank you for your ongoing support xxxx

Another painful night I don't know what's going to happen now was speaking to Sharon last night and thought maybe acid will be asking dr for some omeprazol or something but the pain is where my band is but in my back it comes in waves I'd say gall stones only I had my gall bladder out yrs ago! Xxx

It must be so frustrating for you.

Why don't you go back to your GP and explain that you have had the band checked and that all is ok. Not saying the band is not the problem but you don't want to miss something else that might be going on.

I really sympathise with you and wish you all the luck to get sorted out soon x x x

Wobbly71 said:
It must be so frustrating for you.

Why don't you go back to your GP and explain that you have had the band checked and that all is ok. Not saying the band is not the problem but you don't want to miss something else that might be going on.

I really sympathise with you and wish you all the luck to get sorted out soon x x x

Thank you I will go drs next week now as I'm home with the little man who has conjunctivitis it never rains it pours! Lol just seen your WI well done! Xx

The pain in your back can be caused by the acid too almost feels like your back is gonna explode , hope u feel better soon the sooner you get on the opmazol the better as they take a bit too work xxx

How does this look for portion size? Great full for any advice or tips :) xxx

image-2206084248.jpg

Mash carrots peas and mattersons smoked sausage the baby had the same portion as me lol xx ps this is a side plate lol xx

Last edited:
kellsbells said:
How does this look for portion size? Great full for any advice or tips :) xxx

Mash carrots peas and mattersons smoked sausage the baby had the same portion as me lol xx

So I had about 5 pieces of the sausage left and half the mash I think I could probably eat more but already getting the full feeling chewing for 20 seconds then putting fork down and reading a post on here ooohhhhh maybe I'm getting the hang if it I just hope the pain goes!! Hope everyone is good!! Xxx

Hi your dinner looked lovely. Think you should defo go to your GP because you can still have other probs in that area even though you've had your gallbladder out. Good luck and hope you're feeling better soon. Hx

The only thing that got rid of the pain for me was a red hot bath as hot as u can take it no hot water bottles or heat pads they are crap had too be a red hot bath know it not much fun in the middle of the night but it was the only thing that worked for me, know how you feel the pain is worse then childbirth :( good thing for me is since I had my band mine have almost completely stopped as a red hot bath at 3 in the morning is no fun but might be worth a try chick :) xx

Back