• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 day pouch test - day 1....

Hi,
I am over 3 years out now......I just ate a banana with a yoghurt and I am not full at all....really think my pouch could have stretched

Hi,
I am over 3 years out now......I just ate a banana with a yoghurt and I am not full at all....really think my pouch could have stretched

Have you not regained any tightness after doing the pouch test?
Do you think if you just got into the habit just eating a toddler plate size portion of food you may just get used to this portion.

Have you not regained any tightness after doing the pouch test?
Do you think if you just got into the habit just eating a toddler plate size portion of food you may just get used to this portion.

Well I am trying to - it just feels not right to me.....I have emailed the hospital and they have advised me to get my GP to refer me back to them as they can do some tests to see if the pouch has stretched??

Well I am trying to - it just feels not right to me.....I have emailed the hospital and they have advised me to get my GP to refer me back to them as they can do some tests to see if the pouch has stretched??

I hope you can quickly get some tests done.
You haven't gotten into any habit if drinking/eating at the same time,or not leaving long enough time when it comes to drink.
Reason I ask I find this terribly hard,at times I do find myself choosing between drink or food(which do I want most?)
Could it be a reason you think your pouch has stretched?

Back