• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 days post op!!

Tangolimasierra

Hi there. I am 5 day post op RNY. I haven't weighted myself yet, waiting til Thursday, that will be one week. I'm doing pretty well, no pain, getting around well! My biggest problem seems to be wanting to chew food! I'm. It really hungry, I just wanna chew something!! My Don has me on liquids for THREE weeks!!! I don't know how I'm gonna make it!!!!

Welcome x

I'm in very early stages of the whole process but sure a wise soul will be along soon to help xx

Welcome & good luck with your journey. x

Welcome Tangolimasierra and good to hear you are making such good progress!

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow, hope it is a good one:fingerscrossed:

Hi there. I am 5 day post op RNY. I haven't weighted myself yet, waiting til Thursday, that will be one week. I'm doing pretty well, no pain, getting around well! My biggest problem seems to be wanting to chew food! I'm. It really hungry, I just wanna chew something!! My Don has me on liquids for THREE weeks!!! I don't know how I'm gonna make it!!!!

Strange of surgeons differ - Iw as on pureed / soft from 2 days post op ! Why not try an ice lolly at least there is some substance there xx

Ok hubby made me weigh today. Down 11lbs in 6 days! Pretty happy with it! 11lbs gone and not even really exercising yet is pretty cool. I can't wait to start running again!!

Back