• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 Months gone

wannaloose18stone

From The Black Country
Well it was twelve months since my op on August the first, after a short period of weight gain I finally weighed in at a 15 1/2 stone loss in total including pre op diet.
I'm now able to ride around 20 miles at a time on my bike and I can walk my dog's daily.
My life has been given back to me, and even though I had a tough journey especially with eating in the first 5 months I don't regret a thing.
Going through this operation has also stopped me drinking alcohol and stopped me smoking, so all in all a great result.

My sleap apnea is cured and so is my type 2 Diabetes.
My health is good and I'm looking forward to a happier, healthier future.

Thanks everyone on here, having people around who have had similar experiences has been so helpfull.

Wow that is absolutely chuffin fantastic. Well done you

wow that is brill well done you . and thanks for the post gives me hope for the coming year. wishing you a fabulous second year :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:xxxx

that is amazing, well done and thanks for posting

Well done sweetheart - you are truly an amazing inspiration to us all. Have wondered where you have gone - hope you are well and enjoying that new life of yours. Sending hugs and fairy dust xx

That's a fantastic achievement , well done :happy096:

Wow that is absolutely chuffin fantastic. Well done you

I agree with Karlos - couldnt have said it better meself! x

Wow what a fantastic weight loss in 1 yr. Well done you must feel like a different person. You are an inspiration to us pre-opers. I hope I manage to get the funding with my appeal.

Congratulations on reclaiming back a life in the future of health n happiness. A wonderful weight loss but more importance is the loss of the sleep apnoea and the diabetes. Give yourself a much deserved slap on the back xxx

Thanks for all your kind comments. I have gone from being unable to drive and work, and virtually wheelchair bound to being back at work and driving again.
My life is for want of a better word, "normal" again. Without the op I could never have achieved this.
To all those thinking of the op, it's not an easy road to travel but the results are unquestionable.
Good luck everyone !!!! :)

Thanks for all your kind comments. I have gone from being unable to drive and work, and virtually wheelchair bound to being back at work and driving again.
My life is for want of a better word, "normal" again. Without the op I could never have achieved this.
To all those thinking of the op, it's not an easy road to travel but the results are unquestionable.
Good luck everyone !!!! :)

Well done Wanna...you are an inspiration to many.

Big pat on the back to you....now get out there and enjoy that new life to the full.

(((hugs)))

Hey sexy chin beard man lol,:heartpump:
WELL DONE!!! Whooooo Hooooo!!!:553::553::553:
15 and a half stone gone forever, You have done fantastic!!!!:wow::wow::wow:
What a transformation, such a massive differnce CONGRATULATIONS :king::party0023::party0019::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::happy096::happy096::happy096:
You well and truely deserve it!!!:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Back