• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 Months gone

Paul what a fantastic result, what an inspiration you are in what can be achieved in the space of a year. You need to think of a new name now as wannalose18stone doesn't fit anymore how about lost15stone or thenewme? Just a thought, wishing you all the very best and don't be a stranger keep in touch.

you give someone like me great inspiration...seeing how well you've done is absolutely fantastic, glad you're doing ''normal everyday things'' now...my journey proper starts a week on tuesday, if i do even as well as you, i'd be over the moon, again, well done bud!!

wow fantastic xxxxxxxxxxxx well done

Absolutely fantastic, All your hard work has paid off great photos the tatoos look so much more defined and clearer like the whole of ur body..
Mia

It is so helpful to hear from people who are further down the line. Only 3 months since my op. I am just learning. I'm interested in when you put a little weight on, and how you sorted your diet out enough to lose again.
Thank you once again. x x

It is so helpful to hear from people who are further down the line. Only 3 months since my op. I am just learning. I'm interested in when you put a little weight on, and how you sorted your diet out enough to lose again.
Thank you once again. x x

I stopped losing weight around month 7 and in months 8 to 10 I put on around 3 to 4 lbs. I adjusted my diet by cutting out some of the junk foods and excersized a little more, since that adjustment I lost 12 lbs in 6 weeks again.

Wow, you have done so well, you look brill. Better change yr user name as otherwise there will be absolutely nothing left of you! x

Back