• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 stone gone for ever

wow well done tina, thats a great achievement you should be very proud of yourself. congratulations !

liz x

teen you are doing really well hun. I'm really pleased for you. Your ticker looks fantastic now you have passed the half way point hun xx

Thanx ladies I am feeling really chuffed today. Started to sell clothes on ebay now. Sold some last week and made £45 got some more for this week. Strange thing is I still go in Evans and go straight to the size I was pre op can not get my head round it lol. Tried my jeans on from before xmas (Evans size26) and they now fall of as I walk gonna get Pete take a photo of me in them later. Gonna go town this afternoon try get some jeans and some nice sandels

nice one Teen, ur doing so well, over half-way theres and no stopping you now x x x

Thanx Slim would like to be a 12/14 for my wedding

Can I ask how did you do that pic of you inside a tv and the cats watching :)

You can ask lol but i'm not telling,
Only joking!! :p:p:p

This website here its fab and fun!!
There are lots to choose from.
Effects - PhotoFunia

Teen that is absolutely fantastic well done you, bet you can't stop smiling
It must take some sinking in when you go shopping or look at yourself in the mirror as FIVE stones in 4 months is incredible, you will look great on your wedding day

Jay xx

Wow what a fabulous loss in 4 months. You must feel amazing. Keep up the great work.

:clap::clap::happy096: Teen that is absolutely FANTASTIC you have done so well it's clear you are one of the successes on the losers bench - keep it up you are a star:woohoo:

Well thanx all I was feeling great this morning THEN WENT SHOPPING ARRRGGGG.

Went in Evans to try jeans on they are carp size 22 couldnt get them over my hips. Went in new look and the 18's fit great only prob was they only had one pair and they had gold stitching. So came home with nothing lol

Back