• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hit a target!!!

angelwings25

Likes Vanilla Lattes
Hi all, just thought I'd share with you all that I've hit the 4 stone target. Went to see gp today and when I walked in he said "God, you are losing weight are'nt you?" to which I replied "I really hope so". Got on the scales and was very pleased to see them stop where they did lol.x

whats the best way to ensure you do lost this sort of weight so successfully, is it just ensuring you get all the protein or something? they say that if you work hard and make sure you do it all right thats when you lost most of the weight cuz i wanna nail mine and get it right first time im so determined so just wondered and wanted to pick yer brain!! :) xxxx

thinkbethin

whats the best way to ensure you do lost this sort of weight so successfully, is it just ensuring you get all the protein or something? they say that if you work hard and make sure you do it all right thats when you lost most of the weight cuz i wanna nail mine and get it right first time im so determined so just wondered and wanted to pick yer brain!! :) xxxx

I'm editing this to let you know I'm a bander and I've just noticed you are having a bypass lol, so sorry if I've advised you wrong eeeeek!!

I honestly think its the tightness of my band thats done it. Pre op I only used to have one large meal a day at night and now I'm having tiny,tiny portions through the day I never feel hungry. I do try to make sure I get some protien down even if its just a teaspoon of tuna or half of scambled egg with a bit of cheese on. I don't touch bread of any kind either. Also if I fancy something I have it. A piece of chocolate instead of a bar takes the craving away so don't deny yourself anything.I'm sure you will do fine. Its a case of mind over matter too. If you can get your head round working with your band then I'm sure you will be very successfulxxx

thinkbethin

thats such an achievement.....well done you must feel great. what changes can you notice hun?

The changes for me are that I feel so much better in everything I do. I've got the house back to scratch because I never sit down. Also my asthma has been well under control so I'm not breathless walking upstairs anymore.

The biggest thing I've done though is gone from a size 28/30 to being able to fit into my daughters size 22 next jeans and they're hanging off me lolx

coralie

Whoop Whoop!! Congratulations Gaynor!!

I'm at the pre-restriction band state :( but sooooo looking forward to following in your footsteps when i get restriction :)

tesmaralda

Thats fantastic Gaynor, am really pleased for you. Long may the losses continue. x

BlondeMoment

Wow well done Gaynor,I am so pleased for you,i reckon it must be all that exercise the toy boy is giving you and at this rate you will soon be riding him as well.:D.

Well done again.

Take Care

xxx