• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first target

hopelesscase

Well never in a month of sundays did i ever expect to reach 10 stone. I set it as a target but thought it was a little unrealistic as i was told that i could expect to loose 70% of my excess weight.
But today when i got up for some reason i decided to weigh myself I usually do it on a friday and the display said 10.00. I got off and set it to LBs and it said 140 i did a dance around the bedroom got back on again and they still said 140lbs.
So i have done it i have hit my target i am officially 10 stone. OMG how unreal is that 2 more lbs and i will of lost 11 stone.
I have decided that im not setting another target if i loose anything else its a bonus. I must have at least a stone of excess skin so probably have about another stone of flab to loose. Im still aiming for a healthy BMI but not putting myself under any pressure.
Thanks for reading i really do appriciate my gift of a bypass.
carole

Carole omg that is an amazing acheivement i too have set myself a 10 stone target which i thought could be impossible but how having read your inspirational post if i acheive your fantastic weight loss i will be so happy. A huge well done on reaching your goal you must be very proud xx

well done Carole...that's truly amazing :eek:

I've also set myself a target of 10st, but can't even comprehend what it will look or feel like as I can't remember the last time I was anywhere near that weight!

way to go HC :party0049:

You are such a huge inspiration!

omg carole how made up must you be eh well done chick lv n hugs lin.x

That is fantastic! Well done. What a feeling x

:party0011:Excellent!:party0011:

Congratulations!

You've done fabulously well and look fabulous too!

Lxxx

Congrats!!! - your a total insparation to anyone pre op or post.
And always helpful.

Thank you :)

X

Well look at you, you tiny tiny woman!!!

:superwoman:
Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
No, it is a really tiny lady -
SUPER CAROLE!
She is able to leap simple carbs in a single bound
:happy096:
She would tell Willy Wonka, no thanks I don't have a sweet tooth
:talk017:
She works out all day long with her fitflops
:wow::worthy::wow:
:party0023:
It is party time!!!

Love ya' Carole - YOU ROCK!!!

xxNic

Last edited:
Well done Carole :) Thats an amazing acheivement and purely down to your hard work and efforts.

Well done ! What an achievement, funny how you do things for no reson but they are really ...if you get my drift:rolleyes:

I have also set myself the 10st target so fingers crossed.

I usually do it on a friday and the display said 10.00.

You daft beggar you were looking at the alarm clock :D:D

Seriously that is chuffing amazing Carole. You are an inspiration to us all here and your results are stunning.

I especially like the near naked pics you forbade me from looking at, though that black strapless bra is far from flattering :D

You know I loves ya I does xxxxx

Well done Carole that is an amazing weight loss and to reach 10stone. I can't remember ever being 10stone. I managed to get to 10 and a half for my wedding 18years ago but I think that is the lowest ever and just got bigger since lol.

You must be on cloud 9 you are a true inspiration.

Congratulations Carole, what an amazing job you've done in making the best use of your bypass. Your hard work has reaped a great reward.

Take care

M

Back