• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first target

I especially like the near naked pics you forbade me from looking at, though that black strapless bra is far from flattering :D

:eek: naughty Karlos! :whoopass:

Well done Carole, its been great warching you lose and follow your story.

Hurray, literally i bet you dont recognise yourself.
bet it takes some getting to used to, Treat yourself big time now.

Mia

a huge well done to you,nearly 11 stone that is amazing.
you look fab and are a great role model for us to read about.
you offer great advice when needed.
with your huge personality and little frame im suprised you dont fall over.
see you soon when is the next meet
kerry

You must be so proud of yourself and rightly so.

Congratulations and well done.

xxx

You daft beggar you were looking at the alarm clock :D:D

Seriously that is chuffing amazing Carole. You are an inspiration to us all here and your results are stunning.

I especially like the near naked pics you forbade me from looking at, though that black strapless bra is far from flattering :D

You know I loves ya I does xxxxx

knew i couldnt bl**dy trust ya
lol

Well done Carole, its been great warching you lose and follow your story.

Hurray, literally i bet you dont recognise yourself.
bet it takes some getting to used to, Treat yourself big time now.

Mia

Do you know something mia i cant think of anything that i really want. I really am just so happy and content.
Yes i would love a body lift but that id a couple of years down the line but all in all i love my job, my family and my life and really really cant think of anything that i need that would give me any of thoes feelings of satisfaction.
does that sound crazy or what

Ohhhhhh just thought of something but not prepared to pay for one and its not available on the NHS answers on a post card!!!!!!!

Wow

Amazing loss. I'm so pleased for you. My stats are simular to yours and I have my op 09th Oct. I just hope I do half as well.

Well done :D

Flippin' Nora! that's AMAZING!! Unbelievable achievement - massive congrats to you! Totally in awe......

Back