• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 weeks post op - 3 stone down - here's a pic for you :)

kateyloo

Hey All,

I have attached a couples of pics of me, taken in December 2010, and one that I took before heading out shopping with my partner today :)

I can't believe it, not only am I wearing a jacket that I couldn't even get done up before xmas, but now it is slightly big on me too - my jeans even required a belt which I am now wearing another 6 holes smaller - love it and can't wait to lose more lbs!!! xxx

Attachments

• amy1.jpg
    amy1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 420
  • amy3.jpg
    amy3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 458
Thats never the same lady ??? Blimey what a transformation. Well done you xx

wow katey thats fantastic u look fab im having my gastric bypass on the 9th of march im to hoping for results like yours how have u found eating since your operation any problems? did u use any books to help u along with your journey
Brad x

Thanks all :) - up until my op I was living in tracky bums for comfort, so it was so nice to put on a pair of (slim fit - love it) jeans AND need a belt.... xx

You look amazing hun, well done you!
xXx

you look amazing sweetpea, and so happy xx

wow katey thats fantastic u look fab im having my gastric bypass on the 9th of march im to hoping for results like yours how have u found eating since your operation any problems? did u use any books to help u along with your journey
Brad x

Hi Brad - good luck with you op on the 9th - not long now - where are you having it done?

I must say things have run pretty smoothly, eating wise, since my op - my only advice would be to stick to the rules and sip/chew as if your life depended on it :D - I have had a couple of moments where I haven't chewed properly (it's best to make sure the food is almost like mush in your mouth before swallowing) and it gets quite uncomfortable..... but it's nice not to ever have that really empty feeling and you soon get to know when you need to stop eating.

With regards to the food itself - my prob pre-op was my portion sizes rather than the food I ate so (I did have quite a healthy varied diet) so, although I am only on the soft food stage at the moment, I am still managing to enjoy some of the meals I would have eaten pre-op but just in smaller quanties and maybe cooked a little longer to soften it up - if you ever need any menu ideas just give me a shout!

This website has been most of the help I have needed and when I can't find the answer to my questions I just call my bariatric team - your team should give you a lot of info too :)

Good luck on your journey and I look forward to seeing some of your before/after pics too xxx

Wow Kateyloo this is really suiting you this Bypass. The pictures look like mother and daughter. You look so much younger and you must feel fantastic, well done again hun xxx

The pictures look like mother and daughter.You look so much younger and you must feel fantastic

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. You do look like a different person and that is 'only' with 3 stone loss. It is amazing what a difference that has made in such a short time.
Well done x

wow - if you look that good after 3 stone then your going to look fantastic when your at goal - well done xxx

Fantastic Katey... you have done so well... 3 stones is a great achievement.... keep us posted.... love and hugs xxx

KateyLou you look marvellous, absolutely stunning and so happy....

Apart from the obvious difference weight wise, how are the health benefits? Have you noticed any changes yet? xxx

KateyLou you look marvellous, absolutely stunning and so happy....

Apart from the obvious difference weight wise, how are the health benefits? Have you noticed any changes yet? xxx

Definite health benefits - I no longer ache after walking for a few minutes and can virtually run up the 6 flights of stairs to get to my flat now rather than take half a day :) - I have noticed that the ache I would get in my legs after sitting/sleeping for a while has gone too xx

:)Looking well good Katyloo:)

Back