• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a few pics showing my progress now 5 stone down :)

Just look at your cute puppies that will make you smile :D

That made me smile lol but untill i lose a lot more weight and dont feel so revolting, ashamed and annoyed with myself for getting so big then i will be able to smile xx

Roch you are so not revolting, I know we all suffer with low self esteem when we are big but you are an attractive woman and you seem lovely too. (not in a gay way lol) Im sure other people have told you this you just need to start believing it x

you look fab keep up the great work

xx

Wow what a difference!! Well done hun, you look fab:553::553:

well done Roch, such a difference in a small amount of time, keep up the hard work hun its really paying off :)

You already look years younger! Keep it up girlie! xx

You must be so pleased, you can see a big diff in such a short time. All that worrying for nothing, keep up the good work.

Jeanx

Well done Roch, I'm so pleased for you. You've done really well xxx

all the hard work over the last few years has come to fruition, brilliant for ya, well chuffed x

I remember reading ur posts on her 7 months ago when I had problem with having my gastric balloon. Looking at ur photo's have been very motivational for me. Thanks.
Well done too.

Back