• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a few pics showing my progress now 5 stone down :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all, as some of u might know i have had a real hard time the past few weeks as my head has not been in the right place.
The reason is that since day 6 i have had a mega stall and now i am on day 23 and scared to weigh myself.
My good friend Ellen said to measure myself but could not find the tape measure lol so decided to try on some new clothes, so i tried on a pair of size 28 skinny jeans that would not even go up my fat calfs last week :( but low and behold they went up me and were very baggy.
So now i am officially 2 sizes smaller since my op and this has def helped me get my head in the right place.
I thought i would post 3 pics showing u all me at my heaviest, then the day of surgery and yesterday.
I am 5 stone down since June last year and could not see any diff b4 i took this recent pic, got a very long way to go but def a start :)
I am soooooooooooooo ashamed to see my pic at my biggest at 27.13 no wonder i was ashamed to leave the house :mad::mad::mad::mad: but i wanted to post these pics to show others that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks and take care luv Roch xxx

Me at my biggest last June at 27.13

Roch2stonedown0409008.jpg

Me day b4 my bypass weighing about 23.8

010203dayofadmission001.jpg

Pic taken yesterday, now 2 sizes down since op 3 weeks ago, not sure bout weight as have not weighed since 6 days post op

Roch24032010014.jpg

Last edited:
WOW WOW WOW What a difference you have done really well and I know you will continue to do so. You have been such a great support to me and so that makes you great inside and out.

WOW WOW WOW What a difference you have done really well and I know you will continue to do so. You have been such a great support to me and so that makes you great inside and out.

Thanks hun u have been been there for me 100% and i thank u for that and cant wait till u take ur place on the losers bench xxx

you look fantastic, well done hunni xx

Wow...you can really see it Roch - especially round your tummy. You look much more shapely now. It's fantastic. Thanks for sharing x

wow roch you look fantastic, its like a mirical is'nt it keep it up mate and don't let the scales get you down keep on going on like you are now and the scales will shift. janey;);)

WOW!!!! That's amazing Roch, you look fab!!! :hug99:

I told you all that worrying would be for nothing, you've lost loads hun!!! Congratulations xxx :D

OMG hun you look absolutely fantastic. So glad to hear that you are in the right place now, you should be with those fantastic photos. Well done.

Well done hon! You look fantastic!

Wow, just look at the photos, what a difference, especially shows in your face. Keep up the good work!

Bunny x

Bloody hell Roch.
You can really see the difference.
Keep it up, you're doing fabby x

:wow::wow::wow:Roch you are looking amazing well done! I am so very happy for you!:gen126:

Hi all, as some of u might know i have had a real hard time the past few weeks as my head has not been in the right place.
The reason is that since day 6 i have had a mega stall and now i am on day 23 and scared to weigh myself.
My good friend Ellen said to measure myself but could not find the tape measure lol so decided to try on some new clothes, so i tried on a pair of size 28 skinny jeans that would not even go up my fat calfs last week :( but low and behold they went up me and were very baggy.
So now i am officially 2 sizes smaller since my op and this has def helped me get my head in the right place.
I thought i would post 3 pics showing u all me at my heaviest, then the day of surgery and yesterday.
I am 5 stone down since June last year and could not see any diff b4 i took this recent pic, got a very long way to go but def a start :)
I am soooooooooooooo ashamed to see my pic at my biggest at 27.13 no wonder i was ashamed to leave the house :mad::mad::mad::mad: but i wanted to post these pics to show others that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks and take care luv Roch xxx

Me at my biggest last June at 27.13

Roch2stonedown0409008.jpg

Me day b4 my bypass weighing about 23.8

010203dayofadmission001.jpg

Pic taken yesterday, now 2 sizes down since op 3 weeks ago, not sure bout weight as have not weighed since 6 days post op

Roch24032010014.jpg
Well done Roch, the difference is amazing - Regards, Paul x

Back