• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a few pics showing my progress now 5 stone down :)

:)Looking better by the day Roch:)
I rather like the middle photo 'cos your Tia is in the background-
I bet they went mad when you came home from hospital-my dogs go crackers if I'm out for an hour!

Wow ur making me blush with all the nice comments, tbh i never thought that i would be the one posting pics 5 stone down but here i am and this is just the start.
I originally lost 1.13 lbs from the time i asked to get referred till the time i actually went to the info meeting which was bout 8 weeks, then a stone along the way as i was messing about big time and just waiting on my bypass then 18lbs on my 10 day pre op, and finally the last solitude 9lbs the first 6 days of my op and since then i have stalled, i have been scared to weigh myself the past week in case i was still in this mega early post op stall, so i have decided to weigh myself on Monday when i finally am a month post op and start going on to solid food and "boy i cant wait to leave the nasty sloppy stage behind me " :):)
I still have 13 stone 2 lose and i look forward to posting pics every 3/4 stone down.
Tbh it was not easy posting my pic at my biggest but i needed to start acknowledging to myself that i am a little slimmer and this was just the beginning.

What is so weird is that i showed these pics to my best friend who i see weekly and she said "no way did u look like that in ur first pic" as she took me for who i was and saw me for me and did not pay attention to the external me, she was actually shocked and tbh i did not realise i had got so big as i would shy from mirrors and all pics.
Ty again take care luv Roch xx

You're doing fantastic :553::553:
The piccies really show that! Keep up the good work! Even if the scales aren't showing a change at mo your phots definately are!!

Well done!:553::553:

You look really wonderful Roch, good luck for the rest of the journey and a big hug for encouragement

M

Roch you look great, I can really see a difference!
Well done!
House is nice too:) i love the wooden figure in the corner and the lightshades:D
Hugs and congrats to you! Laura x

Incredible, just five stone, what a difference! You have a stunning face Roch, you are going to knock them dead when you hit goal.

Oh yes you can definately see the difference and it is fantastic xx :)
I used to be like that about my before pics Roch but now I love to see my before pics, I simply cant get enough of them and the more hideous the better, shows me just how far I have come and I hope the same can be said about you and your view on your pictures a bit further down the line.
Steph xx

Aww sweetheart, you are looking so fantastic, such a difference, well done you!!! Just shows what a lovely lady you are, having everyone on here congratulating you and wishing you well all the way through your journey. And you are amazing, and support a lot of other people on here, so you deserve the nice comments :)))))))))
Here's wishing you luck for monday and the weigh in, I am sure you will be pleasantly shocked lol.
Take care hun, and speak soon, have a good day and a lovely weekend xxxxxxx

Aw im filling up here, arent we a nice bunch lol. Its so great that we have one another for support. No one understands like we do. Well done again Roch x

WOW how good do you look!Im with John lets see a smile next time,you are a beautiful woman big or small and dont you forget it!!!Maz x

OMG Roch where ya going hun????? You look amazing hun what a difference already and love your choice of jumper hun I have the very same one lol we are so alike huh ha ha. Glad you are on your way to who you want to be mate. Chat soon and see you on the Brum meet xxx

Well done lovely, you're doing brilliantly!!!

xxx

You look flipping marvellous Roche, the difference is noticeable.... Can we have a smiley face pic on the next update please hun...after all you've got reason to smile now xxx

Back