• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 weeks post op looking for ideas

judi2302

Hope I can get some advice from you all, I am 5 weeks post op and lost just over 2st 7lbs, weight loss is beginning to slow down.

I know I'm not eating enough protein and I don't eat meat (never liked meat from being a small child but forced to eat it by my mum who thought I'd be malnourished without it LOL), any suggestions of high protein, low fat and low carb meals I could/should be eating now.

I have seen the link about fish in sauce so will buy a couple of them, if anyone else out there is mainly a veggie I'd be very grateful for any tips.

Thanks everyone.

hi
I think it was julie who mentioned also about the salmon burgers from tescos i tried these last night they are tasty when your able to have them x

Yes Tesco have a pack of 2 salmon burgers in their freezer section in the bbq range and they are packed with a whopping 19g (i think or a little more) of protein... The obvious choices to go for are cheese and eggs, i find eggs don't like me scrambled or boiled and i've not tried them another way, however quiche goes down a treat :)

I know there is no way i can eat enough protein so i have brought some protein powder and have a shake a day as that gives me another 20+grammes of protein...

Good luck with upping your protein and if you find anything high in protein please tell us all about it.

Congrats on the weight loss, i'm just under 2 stone down and have stalled for the last couple of weeks and also a week with a measly 1lb off which is normal but can get you down. You are doing fabulously, keep smiling and enjoy the ride xxx

ps, forgot i just had cheesey beans, sure they were excellent for my brekkie on a slice of wholemeal toast x

Back