• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 weeks post op - Pain

Donna R

Hi,

For the last few days i keep getting period like pains just below my boobs... Feels like it could maybe wind ??

But last night i went out for a meal and had a table spoon of my hubbies starter. then about 40% of a Jacket Potato.. and the pain went away :)

Do i need to eat more ?

Has anyone elsa experienced this ?

Thanks for your help xx

I'm curious to know the answer to this one as I too get the pain. But mine is usually after food though.

I'm 5 weeks post op too ;)

Are you on mashed food? Your pouch is quite high up (just under your breastbone). Restriction causes mild pain/discomfort. As soon as you feel it, that's the signal to stop eating.

Yes Mashed Food....

Dont think its restriction it seems to hurt when im not eating...

Feels like indigestion or heartburn lol

Just a bit strange...

You taking your fastabs Donna? x

Hi,

Just thought i would update this just incase anyone elsa has the same symptons.

I had been having bad pains in my tum, tried ringing hospital and couldnt get through to anyone..

Then rang my GP who told me to go straight down and get checked. This started happening once i came of FastLab (was only prescribed 4 weeks from hospital then Stop)

With the symptons i was having my GP really thinks its down to coming of these acid in my tummy ect ect...

So if you have any pains it could be down to something as simple as this...

I do get the odd sharp pain now and again, today I've had a pain in my side all afternoon, it almost feels like a stitch but I'm still on my fastabs so it can't be that...I think in my case it's probably wind...I seem to be full of it 24/7 now!

Back