• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why aint she pleased for me?

My mom praised me but now i'm the smaller of the two girls (my sister always been slim until the last couple of years) she tells me how well the other one is doing and how far she's gone on her bike etc... Funny she didn't go on a bike until i mentioned mine of facebook lol x

aww how sad, first of all congrats five stone lighter i bet you feel great for it. you are changing for the better, (healthy life, more active, and being slim) but unfortunatly for some while you are on cloud nine feeling fantastic they are becoming self concious and jealousy kicks in try to rise above it and dont let it get to you.

all the best barbara x

Sam that's a lovely message thank you xxx
Carnt believe d is like that but sounds just how my mom is with me she even said earlier can u see iv lost weight lau I said no mom sorry I mean shes lost a few lb sam then she started showing me how big her 18's was on her and then reminded me I was a 22 :-( I always tell her how good she's doin with not smoking and things and always tell her she looks great but she never tells me infact she tries to sabotage me all the time and always has done, I think her and Claire r jealous although Claire has praised how well I look xxxx

Im sure Claire is happy for you, and whilst she may be happy with her weight now, perhaps when her family is complete she might look to a permanent weight loss solution herself. Im sure Claire would qualify for WLS if she wanted it. Maybe when she see's how well you are doing she may consider it for herself.

As for your mum, you will probably never know why she chooses not to mention it - same with me and D, but just hold your head high, focus on the end result and you will have the last laugh in a month or two when you are offering her your size 18s as "they are hanging off me mom, but you should manage to get into them..."

Sambucca said:
Im sure Claire is happy for you, and whilst she may be happy with her weight now, perhaps when her family is complete she might look to a permanent weight loss solution herself. Im sure Claire would qualify for WLS if she wanted it. Maybe when she see's how well you are doing she may consider it for herself.

As for your mum, you will probably never know why she chooses not to mention it - same with me and D, but just hold your head high, focus on the end result and you will have the last laugh in a month or two when you are offering her your size 18s as "they are hanging off me mom, but you should manage to get into them..."

Lol sorry the end bit made me giggle, carnt wait, she will probably say they r too bog for her too and not wear them just to spite me, o well I should have the last laugh I'm deffo doin this for me and my lil family, if she ain't happy so b it I know I will b at the end xx

What a shame Hun when u really do need all your loved ones support - gold your head up high you will be looking a million dollars soon xx

this is your journey for you and your health and happiness , please or offend others hun. well done on your loss your doing fantastic xx

Hi Laura, what a shame, about your mum. You've done amazing though love, so well done.

The only person who hasn't mentioned my weight loss to me is someone who has anorexia. I think it's all about her issues. I suspect your mum is the same. She's trying to (or not, as the case may be) deal with her issues.

Enjoy what you're achieving love, and find someone to celebrate with you who is able to do so gladly.

Grace xxx

hi x

my mum seemed really off hand with me when i told her what i was doing, she told me it was worry and that i didn't need that sort of surgery! well i finally had it out with her the other day and the real reason she didn't want to talk about it was because she's scared i will change not just weight but behaviour, bubbly personality etc etc you know the usual stuff you see me and my mum hated each other so much so i moved out when i was 16 years old, size 10 and massive attitude problems (really nasty person if im honest) but then i grew up and out lol now 29years and size 24 she is my best friend my soul mate my everything x she worrys that i will revert to type, perhaps your mum is really more worried that your relationship will be affected in someway by you losing so much weight (congratulations fab loss) and that you will leaved her behind xx i wish you all the best and i hope your mum realize's soon how much she's upsetting you and puts you 1st for a while xxxxx

Back