• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 years PostOp

sydnityler

I am 5 years PostOp and although I am still well below my PreOp weight, I feel like I need to get back on track with my eating. We are going on vacation in July and I want to look and feel my best! I was soooo excited to find this site/ap and see all of the support!

Welcome to WLS

Congrats on your five years post op

you'll fine al the support here you need to get back on track

Good luck.

Hi and welcome to our lovely forum. Come and share your experience with us, and we'll do all we can to help you too.
Grace xxx

Hi and welcome to the forum...I'm sure your experience will be drawn upon and I know that vice versa you will find all the support you need x

Hi and :welcome: to the forum! Nice to have someone with us who is that far out. Look forward to getting to know you. Lots of fab people on here who are always happy to help. :)

Welcome to the site. You will find the support you need here that's for sure - the forum is full of friendly helpful guys and gals.

It's nice to have someone who had surgery five years ago and hopefully at time goes by you will share some of your experience with us all.

Hi and welcome. Would be extremely interesting to hear from you as well as many on this forum are new to wls or at most just two or three years out.

I am sure you will get the support you need eating wise . . and in return perhaps you can fill us in with what to expect in the future!! (I for one am terrified that old habits may return or that our capacity to eat increases . . )

How much did you lose in total and at what weight have you 'levelled out' - or have you gradually put back on . . and if so how much?

Sorry inundating you with questions already but really interesting to find someone so much further on than most!!

Hope you enjoy this forum and hope you get the info/help you need.

Mel

Hello and welcome x

I look forward to offering as much moral boosting support that i can. There's not much i can offer foodwise as you are obviously doing well there. Feel free to pick my brains at any point though...

Would love to know a bit more about you.. Where are you from? What surgery did you have? Where you going on your holiday? xx

Hello there and welcome to our lovely site. xx

Welcome and terrific to see you posting on here. It would be terrific to know more about your journey.

Sending love and hugs and looking forward hopefully to hearing from you about your last five years.

Take good care xxx

Hi there and welcome to the forum! How are you planning on getting back on track? Have you still got good restriction? Still remember the protein first rule, keeping up with the fluids etc?

Good luck hun x

My restriction is limited now and I have gained about 40lbs back. It is a minimal amount compared to the 172 I lost originally. But enough I'm not happy with myself right now. I have no reaction physically to intake of sugar,starches and carbs do react tho.thanks for all the welcome posts,I look forward to exchanging ideas with everyone. Susan

Hiya again. Have you looking into water loading before meals, the 5 day pouch test? protein first and no or very limited carbs (always brown) x

Back