• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 years PostOp

I am located in Ft Worth,TX. This 5 day test will be a challenge but well worth it. How do you know if the pouch is not functional anymore? Thank you for this tool,it sounds promising. Susan

Hi Susan - basically the 5 day pouch test is testing you, they reckon your pouch will always work, and its you that needs to change,. Its a great tool and well worth a go. I know my hospital are looking for long term post oppers to do a 10 day pouch test, but for now - have a good read of the plan, prepare all the stuff you will need and when you feel ready - try it! Dont forget to keep your fluid intake up - possibly get a 2 litre bottle, fill it up, chill it and drink that with an aim to get through it in a day, and if possible, a little bit more :D
Good luck and make a new thread for extra support! We can all be here for you!
Good luck
Sally x

It will be a job to do especially with work,but doing it is worth the challenge. There are supplies to gather for sure. Thanks for the support.

Back