• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6/11/10

cah-ching

Had the day off yesterday. This has left me feeling even more exhausted :confused:

Actually that may be because I went salsa dancing last night ... on my own. So I was energetic to some extent. I think I felt very guilty about over eating which I haven't done in a long long while - so wanted to burn off the calories.

So I'm off to the gym for a spin class. I will try to do some weights also as I took a week off from weight training.

I've no idea if my exercise is working .. people are telling me I'm smaller and I seem to have lost a few millimetres, but I'm not sure if I've measured myself properly.

Anyway I'll come back and discuss what I've done.

Thanks cc

I am never ever 'saying never'... just wait... our day will come Dotty! xxx

cah ching i think your doing fab with the excersise keep it up girl xx

Well I did a double spin class. Exhausting but hey how I felt great afterwards. I so badly wanted to stay for the 1pm Body Combat class unfortunately I had to get to my dieticians appointment which was 1pm also.

Wow....it makes me tired just reading your plans lol XX

It is tiring but it's a great feeling afterwards. I admire that you're in a wheelchair (if I remember rightly) and you still aim to do stuff. I LOVE that.
When I was at salsa last night I met a guy ..... who was I think a bit smitten with me (well he asked me to meet him for coffee another day). He's a bit too old for me (45), but nevertheless he had me on the dance floor and we we having a right old laugh. He wasn't a bad mover either - pretty good in fact. He could only move his arms and he was disabled ... but I respected him loads for it and I hope he becomes a good chum. He taught me sign language :D which has made my day if not week!

I am never ever 'saying never'... just wait... our day will come Dotty! xxx

I truly believe it will babes. As I keep saying every little bit helps.

cah ching i think your doing fab with the excersise keep it up girl xx

Thank you Chezza. I hope to see you here real soon hon :D :hug99:

:grouphugg: for you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anything has to be a good thing in terms of exercise and it certainly helps you to feel so much more in control and positive about yourself.

Sincerely hoping your Surgicare appointment was helpful and informative...

Good luck with your weightloss and exercise CC...

xxx

Hi Beverlie - :hug99: (I noticed the toes were back a few days ago so just wanted to give you a hug)

My appointment was OK. I think I'm going to take my Body Fat % as it has to be a better way of measuring what is going on with me.

Take care CC xx

I'm so pleased that you are feeling more like yourself... it's good to hear you sounding positive.

I've been suffering for a few days... so my feet have to come back to get me going.... and then when I'm on my feet they disappear and I re appear... it's my way of self motivation!

It's a rocky road for sure this wls journey.... and I admire how much exercise you are able to do... I would love to be able to do this... since I enjoy exercise... I get going when I can for sure and it does make you feel good.

It's always so nice to receive a hug and thank you so much for that... I'm always ready for a hug... and send one back to you too....

Love and hugs to you and to everyone, my wls family xxx

I love the idea of dancing CC. That is my aim, along with swimming. I LOVE watching dance in any form, and I always find my toes twitching. I'm sure I was born to dance!

I also really admire all your exercise. One day soon I shall be joining you.

Thanks Mix.

Please try and get more sleep. Sleep is crucial to exercise and muscle strength and build. Four hours isn't enough hon. You'll get yourself sick. Ciao bello

Make sure of it please. You deserve to be in rude health. We all need sleep, but more crucially so for those who exercise.

Are you at work now?

Back