• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 month surgiversary!

Ok now day 6 of this tummy ?bug. About to go off sick from work as I don't dare do any clinical. That'll do my Bradford score good!

Oh that's is not good pippa. Are you being tested?

Yip op was yesterday. I'm all wrapped up on the couch under a duvet now

When do you get the next fill? Just caught up on your diary thread. Looks like you're getting some good losses already - nothing tastes better than that does it!? I'm in Bristol with Hazel this weekend. Second leg of the Shaun the sheep trail (and total overindulgence- oh well it's only one day I guess!). Hope you keep going on the way you are. Looking forward to meeting the new slimline Kirsty xxx

Well Kirsty, with your new-found restriction it's much more of a reality! Glad you're back on the loser's bench. We'll be positively sulphur-like at our next gathering! Xxx

Hi Pippa,
Your conversation with Emma above caught my eye and this is my take. Important questions–such as those having to do with how or when to take your supplements to maximize nutritional benefit–are often neglected for the “if I take it, it’s good for me” mentality. Emma has pointed out that timing supplements appropriately and being aware of possible interactions (with medications or other supplements) can not only help you optimize your supplement’s benefit but also avoid side effects which is true. Zinc is best taken 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals, according to the Mayo Clinic, but may lead to gastrointestinal distress if taken on an empty stomach (likely if meals were small). If stomach upset occurs, take zinc with a meal.That is, try to avoid supplementing with zinc either during or shortly before/after dairy consumption.

Thanks,
Voxy

Back