• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 Months on and things couldn't be better :)

Emma Louise

Hey All :)

I haven't been on here in a couple of months but i am doing so well!

So far i have lost 6 stone 2 lbs and am feeling brilliant. In 6 months i feel so proud of myself. Some days i even forget i've had anything done at all!

I also found out a month ago that ive got a place on a Primary PGCE course for Septmeber! Wooooo!!

:D xxx

Well done hun , you have done amazing . wd on ur course 2 xx

Great to see you Em, have really missed you and very well done... good luck with everything Angel, love and hugs xxx

Well done hun , you have done amazing . wd on ur course 2 xx

My course is a Primary Teacher Training one year course at Plymouth uni - I'm so excited as i applied las year and didnt get on!! :)
Thanks! xx

Awww well done Emma Lousie.....great weight loss and a great future to look forward too XX

Thanks love!! xx

Great to see you Em, have really missed you and very well done... good luck with everything Angel, love and hugs xxx

Bev, i have been thinking about you non-stop and have missed your lovely messages loads. How are you getting on since your op? xxxxxx

Well done hon, on the fabulous weight loss & the PGCE course for Septmeber!!! Whoohoo! xxx

Thank you :D

You've not done so bad yourself! How are you feeling? xxx

Awww Bless Em, I am always thinking of you too and always at your side.... I'm doing well thanks since my op... I've lost around 2 stones and lost four stones almost overall...

Keep in touch precious and always here for you xxx

My course is a Primary Teacher Training one year course at Plymouth uni - I'm so excited as i applied las year and didnt get on!! :)

Bl**dy hell, I didn't realise you are down this way, where do you live? I did my undergrad at Plymouth Uni, & I'm now doing my PhD also funded by Plymouth Uni, but I'm up at the Peninsula Medical School labs at Derriford...whoohoo, we should meet up for a coffee & a chat! xxx

Bl**dy hell, I didn't realise you are down this way, where do you live? I did my undergrad at Plymouth Uni, & I'm now doing my PhD also funded by Plymouth Uni, but I'm up at the Peninsula Medical School labs at Derriford...whoohoo, we should meet up for a coffee & a chat! xxx

I live near Exeter so will be moving to Plymouth in September. I did my undergraduate degree in Plymouth and didnt really like it, im not a fan of how big and busy plymouth is, im a country gal at heart :) I want to live in a village like Port Isaac someday :D

Do you live in Plymouth? xxxx

Well done you're doing great :)

Back