• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 months post opp

caraline

ForumRunner_20131204_075840.jpg
Loving the new meee

What an amazing difference, friends you haven't seen for a while must walk right past you!

Yeah many people do walk past. But some are really impressed on the changes. I have to take pictures of myself because I dont see the changes. Until I loose a dress size. But I feel fantastic my bypass has been the best thing I have ever done x

Amazing :)

Amazing, you look like a different person, totally unrecognisable! Well done. I had a band two weeks ago and can't really believe that I will ever be slim, although I am 12 lbs down from when I started!
You look fabulous, keep up the good work.

Spectacular difference caraline. I do the photograph thing too. It's weird how the mind doesn't see the changes when you look in a mirror but it can in a photo. In saying that I didn't for a long while. It took a drastic drop before I could. I think it was around the nine stone loss mark that I could see the differences in photographs and think that's because I now look totally different. Yet stare at my reflection and it's the old me :sigh:

Fantastic you really don't look the same person not to mention to 10 years its knocked of you. You must be thrilled! Well done!

Thankyou everyone :)

Have to echo what the others say, your before and after photos could be mother and daughter x

:wow: Looking amazing hun!! Well done!! xx

Back