• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre opp weight loss

rambo

leicester tigers
well after having my pre opp appointment yesterday at heartlands and havin 15 days left of my 7 week pre opp diet left i have lost 3, 1/2 stone so far and the hospital is very pleased with this , i am also lol so its been worth it me thinks

Wow! well done :) hope I do as well as you, on my pre op diet now too, but only just started mine. Good luck on 28th x

Fantastic news Steve, well done xxx

wow, i had a feeling u would do well, thats a great weight loss and in 5-6 weeks is it? wow good for u so pleased all went well good luck with ur op xx

Fantastic! Are you all ready for your surgery? The one thing I found invaluable was the dry mouth spray I bougt from Boots. I nearly didn't as I thought it was quite expensive. However, it has been worth it's weight in gold, both in and out of the hospital.

Keep up the good work.

Rebirth

Good New !I bet the hospital were pleased! What an achievement! Keep up the good work, not long now then it will be easier for you to lose. Bet your getting all excited x

thanks sugga
yea the hospital was very happy i had done so well its a good start and still 16 days to go so it all helps lol

well after having my pre opp appointment yesterday at heartlands and havin 15 days left of my 7 week pre opp diet left i have lost 3, 1/2 stone so far and the hospital is very pleased with this , i am also lol so its been worth it me thinks

WOW what an achievment Rambo! - Pre-op too, me thinks you gonna rock this bypass and be one handsome slim Jim!

Well done and good luck,

Linski xx

well done you!! That's an amazing achievment! I wish i could have done that well pre-op :) xxxx

:)Fantastic:)

Back