• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 Weeks Post Sleeve - Away for a Wedding

JoJoTGirl

I still need help with how to get through a wedding weekend away in a big castle in Wales when I'm still on puree!?!?! I absolutely do not want to tell anyone at the wedding or draw attention to myself by asking the hotel to wizz me anything at the wedding breakfast. have ordered soup to start and something with veg I can hopefully mash up a bit for main and then crumble and custard in the hope that I can mash up a bit or the fruit etc and have a couple of spoons of custard so not worried about the actualy wedding more the day before, the morning before and the day after!!!! Any ideas on what I could take with me to eat and still keep up protein levels etc????? Have checked with my team and they really do want me to wait the full 6 weeks before I introduce any solids because of my fobi ring! Getting a bit stressy about it now.

maybe take some slimfast cartons with you, but usually at hotels with restaurant breakfast you could probably find yogurt, or scrambled eggs and beans. soups at lunch time, steamed fish. all those things you could mush down x

Back