• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I bought a wedding dress today!

hi lucy i to bought my wedding dress from monsoon a good few months be for my wedding but in between buying it and the big day i became pregnant i took my wedding dress back and explained that i was now 6 months pregnant on the off chance that they might change it for me and to my surprise they did so i would say just take it back and just ask there is no harm in asking is there x

Hi Simplylucy ... I am costume designer ,and seamstress and i do wedding dress alterations all the time , mostly 'oops im pregnant ' alterations!lol, taking in a dress is much easier though. is there a bodice ? i am more than happy to help you out ... please feel free to contact me. congratulations on your weight loss - its incredible ! xx

It's pretty easy to take a dress in. Bridal shops charge about £80 for alterations but if you go to a local seamstress they are much cheaper. A local market stall did my friends for about £30!! They were excellent and did such a professional job. Goodluck. Ps. Wow!!!! Size 8!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done, you would look great in any dress at that size! And the smaller sizes are always in the sale. But alteration is the way to go!

Lmao!!!! It came up in new threads!! Didn't even notice the date!!! Hope she looked fab in her dress!!!! :)

Try and find a local seemstress. I'm sure they will be able to do something with it. And, cheaper than buying a new one

Back