• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 Weeks Until Gastric Band!!!!

trine57

Well I have taken the plunge and now have a date for surgery at Dolan park Hospital in Worcestershire :D but wish it was tomorrow instead of 21st August.
A friend suggested this forum for support so here I am:sign0144:

Hi & welcome! xxx

Hi and welcome to the site i hope you find everyone helpful. Good luck with you wls journey, Marie.:welcome2:

Hi there how long have you been on waiting list for surgery and did you have to attend a weight programme for 20 weeks? x

Hello and welcome. Going private eliminates a lot of the waiting for you! You have a six week wait now during which time you can educate yourself about your surgery and what kind of things you can expect and you need to do post op!

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to hearing a lot more from you x

Cool! hope you enjoy it on here, my advice is to read as much as you can from this forum ref banding and ask questions if there's anything specific you want to know.
You will need a lot of willpower with a band but if you can stick to a healthy diet and exercise the band will help you achieve some great results.

Hi there.
I had my op at Dolan park 2 months ago. It was ok and the staff were really nice. Who's your surgeon? Wishing you all the best xx

hi and welcome
recommend you read all the old posts ask any questions you cant find there someone will come along with the answer if you cant find it
this is a great site lots of friendly people use it
keep posting and let us know how your doing

Hi,

You asked about waiting list but as I am going private it didn't take long to be seen a couple of weeks actually then I have just heard this morning they have brought it forward to 29th July!!!! So excited x

hi and welcome :)) good luck for your surgery.... exciting hey xx

Back