• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6months on from my gastric bypass

barcasm

Hi im sam ..I had my gastic bypass 6months ago and have lost just over 4nhalf stone..im loving it coz im not so much out of breath anymore .am doing swimming now as well

Congratulations on your weight loss! I had a sleeve but I'm having it converted to the bypass on the 30th. I'm very scared but I'm sure it will be fine. :)

Well done on your weight loss hun :) x

Congratulations on your weight loss! I had a sleeve but I'm having it converted to the bypass on the 30th. I'm very scared but I'm sure it will be fine. :)

being nosey can i ask why your going for bypass do you not like sleeve? im revising from band to bypass so just interested

being nosey can i ask why your going for bypass do you not like sleeve? im revising from band to bypass so just interested

I was banded in 2007, it was never right. It ended up damaging my stomach really badly. I had it revised to a sleeve in September and I loved it. The scar tissue from the band is still causing probs and I am being sick a lot. The band was way too tight and it had cut into my stomach and stopped the muscles from working. They have offered to do the bypass instead. I was dead against the bypass in the beginning but it seems it's the best thing for banders to be revised to.

Good luck for your revision! xx

Back