• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 Months After Surgery

Wow you look amazing. And do so much exercise, am inspired.
Enjoy new you!
And thanks for posting these photos.really helpful for me

Amazing achievements , very well done im only at the starting blocks 3 months post op and all is going good I hope I end up like you!

A picture from New Years, getting ready, I've stabilised at 10 and a half stone and am now 15 months out. I still swim 100 lengths 3 times a week and walk over 20km a week. Food is no problem I eat anything and everything in moderation and my surgeon is happy for me to do that. Overall it's been a fantastic year, and wish everyone pre and post op a happy New Year xx
Absolutely stunning! I bet you are we pleased! What was your start weight? We done again ! X

I am very impressed at your exercise how do you fit it all in? You look amazing BTW

Claire Marie , iv just seen your before and after photos , WOW , you look gorgeous , well done you , im sure you were very nice pre-op , but you look like a different person , you must feel it too !!!!!

Your post op pics are an inspiration. Really helps getting updates from people a little further out in their journey snd maintaining well. Its what we all strive for.

What an amazing journey, in spite of the problems you have now with some foods and small portions. You have done so well and look amazing!

You look fantastic, well done

Lynn x

Claire Marie you look fantastic ,.......have you got a pic of you Pre Op ,.....im fairly new on here would love to see the change in you ......well done x

Back