• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 months out.. and 7lb in a week off - this works

fatbutnot4long

hi all.. i posted a week or so ago saying that i was going to start cook yourself thin diet.. i bought the book and started a week ago (well a week tomorrow) ive just been weighed and ive lost 7lb in a week.. thats the most ive lost in months in one go.. i did however make the lemon meringue mess and dump reallllly bad but my fault i forgot about the sugar as i hardly ever eat it.. ohhh and i also got weighed on my 7 month surgiversary and had lost a whhhhole 9 stone in 7 months.. :D ive only got 35lbs to go till im on target and im feeling the end is near :D xx

Wow! That is fantastic. I have that cookbook and have never used it. I must try it.

thanking you.. it really does work.. ive just had the healthy roast dinner.. not so sure on the gravy but the rest was nice! the kebabs were luuuush.. actually ive not had anything i dont like! try it its fab! x

Well done thats fab news.:)

Well done Kirsty, it only seems like yesterday we were wishing you look with your surgery and now you're nine stone down.. Awesome x

her recipes are brilliant there are a lot of the recipes on line if you type in eat yourself slim ...............
well done kirsty x

wow thats fab hun where do you buy the book might give it a go ive only got 2st to lose and im losin slow at the mo so i thought im sure im not eatin enough so i rejoined weight watcherds and im glad to say first wk i lost 4lb omg didnt think that would happen but glad it did but i have to say i dont think this wk will be as good ive not eaten very well at al and when i have ive brought some of it back up so weightloss ths wk will prob be a sts or maybe a pound off but hey ho thats the way it goes sometimes isnt but thats brill 7lb in a wk i thought mine was good lol i think i need to get that book plz tell me where you got it from lin.x

the cook yourslef thin blue one.. im getting the pink one next week too as there both from the programme xx

wow thats fab hun where do you buy the book might give it a go ive only got 2st to lose and im losin slow at the mo so i thought im sure im not eatin enough so i rejoined weight watcherds and im glad to say first wk i lost 4lb omg didnt think that would happen but glad it did but i have to say i dont think this wk will be as good ive not eaten very well at al and when i have ive brought some of it back up so weightloss ths wk will prob be a sts or maybe a pound off but hey ho thats the way it goes sometimes isnt but thats brill 7lb in a wk i thought mine was good lol i think i need to get that book plz tell me where you got it from lin.x

well done on the 4lb.. i got mine off ebay (the blue one) but im getting the pink one next.. there are aload of the recipes on the channel 4 site and ive joind the cook yourself internet club aswell and theres even more on there! xx

well done thats fab x

oh cool thanx chic will check it out.x

9 stone in 7 months is amazing! well done x

Back