• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

week 6 and happy

Raynebubble

Just wanted to share my happiness with you..

Had a bad few weeks with an unknown water infection and after having 5 different types of antibiotic which made me very poorly... this week.. i have come of the tabs and im feeling a whole lot better.. and im now beginning to enjoy my bypass.

I weighed myself today and although i stayed the same last week, i have this week lost 4lb so big smiles coming from me.

Ive noticed that other people have shared there 50 lb loss mark... and because i was poorly i so didnt have the energy to do that... so just wanted to shout from the roof tops...

IVE LOST 64 POUNDS WOOHOO

the future is looking bright xxx

well done Rayne xx glad you're feeling better now too :)

Well done Rayne, that is a great acheivement you should be shouting about it, and Im glad to hear your feeling better. Heres to the next 64lb!!!!xxxxx

yay!! :) well done Rayne, long may it continue :) xxx

Well done Rayne, that is a great acheivement you should be shouting about it, and Im glad to hear your feeling better. Heres to the next 64lb!!!!xxxxx

OMG i have just noticed hun your having your op at Charing Cross where i had mine.... i started a thread a when i first came on here and asked if anyone was having there op at Charing and i couldnt find anyone.... and by fate.... yourve left a message lol
do you know when your op is hun... the surgeons there are lovely xx

well done Rayne thats brilliant n glad ur feeling better now, keep it up xx

Wow Rayne, that's fantastic! Congratulations - glad you're feeling better now hun x

That's fantastic well done, pleased ur feeling better too hun xxx

That's really great! Well done! I'm so glad your feeling better :D Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Congratulations on such a great loss :D Glad you're feeling better now, things are on the up (but not your weight)!! :)

H xx

Great news that's ur better hun n whoop whoop that's a fab loss so far well dun ;) xx

No wonder you are happy, Rayne ... 64lbs in 6weeks :eek::eek: that puts me to shame, lol :):) Very happy for you honey & hope you continue to love your bypass :):) xxx

Top Banana!!!!!!!!! (mashed, of course!) :D :D :D

Thankyou everyone... im a lot happier now as i have my energy back and im looking forward to going back to work on monday xx this time two weeks ago i had no idea i would be feeling so great now xx

excellent news!!!!!!!!! infections kick you when your down, well done on getting over it and ready to go back to work!! x

oh no sweet, I must have totally missed that thread, but I use my phone alot for this site so dont always see everything.
I will try and find your tread and reply as dont want to hijack your well wishes for doing so well.xx

Thats great news hun keep up the great work xx

I'm so pleased for you that you are now on the road to recovery and feeling a lot better. The weight loss is fantastic, you must feel great xxx

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm so pleased for you that you are now on the road to recovery and feeling a lot better. The weight loss is fantastic, you must feel great xxx

I do feel great thankyou... i also dont feel a burden on my daughter anymore as i can just get up and get things myself, i feel like i have my life back again... and im looking forward to losing more and living life to the max.
How are you doing? Your have had so much more to recover from xx

Back