• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 stone :)

suzie290304 said:
Thanks everyone :) still got another 2+ stone to go, so glad I have still got my booty though and hope to keep it as I get further down lol x

Lol!!! Gotta keep that booty!!!

You really should be so very proud of yourself!! What a transformation!! Well done xxxx

Thanks everyone :) my belly has started to wrinkly but not too worried about that, I knew I would get skin so was prepared for it and don't seem to be getting any sores in creases so that's a bonus :) I'm just so happy that I got a chance to have this op and live a happy healthy life x

You look fabulous - well done. Can I ask, not sure if I've missed it somewhere, but which surgery did you have xx

Jamast said:
You look fabulous - well done. Can I ask, not sure if I've missed it somewhere, but which surgery did you have xx

Thanks, I had the sleeve as I was too chicken for bypass lol x

suzie290304 said:
Thanks, I had the sleeve as I was too chicken for bypass lol x

I had the bypass. The sleeve op scared me more lol. It's funny how we all think lol xxx

Fuffs said:
I had the bypass. The sleeve op scared me more lol. It's funny how we all think lol xxx

So true Lol I have been reading your diary and your doing brilliantly :) before bypass and after x

Jamast said:
You do look fantastic - I am just nosey lol x

Hehehe no harm being nosey lol I'm the same, even though I had a sleeve I still read all sections from bypass through to balloon as any info is valuable and I like to see how everyone is doing pre and post op :) x

suzie290304 said:
So true Lol I have been reading your diary and your doing brilliantly :) before bypass and after x

Thank you very much :) that is sweet of you to say :D xxx

suzie290304 said:
Hehehe no harm being nosey lol I'm the same, even though I had a sleeve I still read all sections from bypass through to balloon as any info is valuable and I like to see how everyone is doing pre and post op :) x

I do that too. There is some valuable transferable info :)

Well as of yesterday I am now officially 12.6 which is a total of 7 stone lost since referral to weight management and the start of my journey (2 stone 11 lb since op) I feel so much happier and healthier. I have went from a size 24 to a size 16 :) anyone going for Wlsurgery I can honestly say it's the beat thing I have done and looking forward to what lies ahead x

You look much younger now, and are still gorgeous x
How have you found the sleeve?
I am scared to death that I'll eat too much and then throw up!

Violet one said:
You look much younger now, and are still gorgeous x
How have you found the sleeve?
I am scared to death that I'll eat too much and then throw up!

Thanks :) I have found the sleeve great, I have never been sick yet, I hate that feeling of being too full and feeling sick as well, We just have to listen to are sleeves which takes a bit of time to get used to, but think that applies to all surgery. I have never looked back and would do it again in a heart beat. X

You look amazing hon! Well done :)

Well as of yesterday I am now officially 12.6 which is a total of 7 stone lost since referral to weight management and the start of my journey (2 stone 11 lb since op) I feel so much happier and healthier. I have went from a size 24 to a size 16 :) anyone going for Wlsurgery I can honestly say it's the beat thing I have done and looking forward to what lies ahead x

well done you are doing fantastic you avitar pic is lovely, keep up the good work. xx:D

Well done !

You look fab!

I too had the sleeve and have been lucky not to be sick!

Discovered I can't eat eggs, sausages and bacon since that's not a bad thing though ! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back