• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ines' weekly weigh/in

Ines4C

Even though I weigh daily, have decided to make Friday my weekly weigh in day. Two weeks ago, I was 104.4 kg... Yes, sorry, that's the measurement I know. Last week I was 102.2 kg, this week 101.5 kg. My next milestone will be to be under 100 kg, as I have not weighed that in years.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Even though I weigh daily, have decided to make Friday my weekly weigh in day. Two weeks ago, I was 104.4 kg... Yes, sorry, that's the measurement I know. Last week I was 102.2 kg, this week 101.5 kg. My next milestone will be to be under 100 kg, as I have not weighed that in years.

Great loss well done. It will come off when it's ready though and not before. Just take it easy and enjoy the ride.

Ines4C

Well just 1 pound lost this week, which I am connected about as I really took care of what I ate. Only eating between 800 and thousand calories a day, so not sure what's wrong. I know it's a loss, and better then a gain or a stall, but I was hoping to be dead on the hundred kilo mark.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well just 1 pound lost this week, which I am connected about as I really took care of what I ate. Only eating between 800 and thousand calories a day, so not sure what's wrong. I know it's a loss, and better then a gain or a stall, but I was hoping to be dead on the hundred kilo mark.

Just one pound? You should be very proud of that, as proud as I am of you for losing it.

Your weight didnt all go on overnight, so it won't all come off overnight.

Gx

Ines4C

Fax. Actually achieved an NSV today, so I am happier now, also thinking I am retaining fluid as it's quite warm and humid.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Ines a pound is a pound and its still a loss so don't knock it hun at least it isn't a stall. You are doing everything by the book so be proud of all of you have achieved so far in the safe knowledge that it will shift eventually. We just have to be patient.. Not my strong point either ;) xx

deepend7

When my weight was coming off I would lose the odd pound here and there and then just as I would be about to throw the towel in I would step on the scales and have dropped half a stone. Everybody loses weight differently - as long as it is going in the right direction it's working!

Ines4C

Okay. So last week I lost a pound... Fair enough. This week by scales showed... Nothing. I stalked, in fact even gained a few ounces. I'm now fed up and somewhat depressed about it... Can the honeymoon period be over already?

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
I wouldn't think so hun so I wouldn't stress too much over it hun ..I'm sure some of the more experienced bypassers will come along to offer advice. X

Tezza

Okay. So last week I lost a pound... Fair enough. This week by scales showed... Nothing. I stalked, in fact even gained a few ounces. I'm now fed up and somewhat depressed about it... Can the honeymoon period be over already?

I was at the dietician on Tuesday an she told me not to concentrate on point something weights only worry when you start putting full kg + on. She said even though you are weighing same time same day of the week etc, things can fluctuate. Your doing well don't worry. I have stalls for 2-4 then lose for 2-4 weeks it gets me down but whatever happens on the scale were all in a better way then we was at the start of this journey.

Yvessa

Ounces are just a fluctuation Hun. We can stall for a million different reasons - even adding salt to our food can cause issues. Ultimately while the scales have their place we should Be focusing on good nourishing food that feeds our bodies. The weight loss will come. Equally make sure you're drinking extra given the extra exercise you're doing.

Ines4C

So, as I am German, I still work in kilograms... Lost 2.3 kg this week which I'm very happy with, think it's about 5 pounds. This puts me under 100 kilograms, which was one of my major goals. To me this is a fantastic result after the stall I had recently.
Last week: 101.1 kg
Today: 98.8 kg

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
So, as I am German, I still work in kilograms... Lost 2.3 kg this week which I'm very happy with, think it's about 5 pounds. This puts me under 100 kilograms, which was one of my major goals. To me this is a fantastic result after the stall I had recently.
Last week: 101.1 kg
Today: 98.8 kg
Fantastic loss hun ... See .. Now hat were you worrying about all last week! :p x

Ines4C

Fantastic loss hun ... See .. Now hat were you worrying about all last week! :p x

I know, I'm always quick to worry and to blame myself... Lol. Thanks, much happier now and won't worry as much next time. Hopefully I learned my lesson.

Ines4C

I'm happier again. Three pounds lost this week... Really, really pleased. I have now lost exactly 50 KG since I started with the weight management clinic in April 2012... Just one pound away from the century club, wow!

top_kat

Well done to you :) all your panicking this week and you've had a great loss, hit a great milestone and will soon be a century clubber too :)

Go you!