• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7stone in 9 months

georgina

hi everyone hope you are all doing good with your weight losses and good luck to all if u r thinking of a bypass, i had a bypass 9 months ago and have lost 7 stone :) :scale: please keep in touch thanx georgina xxx

Congatulations and well done Georgina on your 7 stone weight loss in 9 months:happy096:

congrats022.gif

Love Mini xxx

Hi well done georgina that is a fantastic weight loss, i bet your feeling so much better have you got much more to loss? im doing the cambridge and have got 3 stone more to loss.

wow congrats on such an amazing weight loss

well thank u 2 all who replyed back to me i have lost just over 7 st now but even though i have had a bypass i also have polycystic ovarian syndrome so 2 weeks out of every month i dont lose weight lol thought it would have got better by losing weight but only time will tell, i cant believe how strong alot of u r whos doing it without surgery so well done 2 u all and good luck xxx

the world of weightloss is a wonderful world that im glad i belong to..... and im pleased that there are lovely ppl like you lot sharing the journey....

Back