• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stuck in a rut

georgina

:cry: hi everyone well i seem to be stck in a terrible rut, i have gone off all food i dont fancy eating at all, ive had a bypass but all my tastes have altered, so im lucky if i eat 1 meal a day now
:sigh: i have tried to read some diaries on here but it wont allow me to, my weight loss has really slowed down well id go as far as to say its non existant at the moment has anyone got any ideas as to what i can eat lol, and i dont get the dreaded dumping syndrome off chocolate so it makes it easier to eat im so frustrated at the moment with it, its been nearly 10months since my op and ive lost 7stone i know its alot but id have thought i would have lost a bit more than this by now, so if anyone has any ideas or tips id be very greatfull :), thanx lv georgina xxx

Hi Georgina,

Didn't feel that I could read your post and leave without responding.

I see it's a few days since you posted. I hope you are feeling a bit more positive now and have found something that you are able to eat. I'm in the early days of hoping to get a bypass, so not really able to offer much more than a :hug99:

You have done really well to have lost so much weight in just ten months - well done you!! I will be really happy if I manage to loose that much at all, let alone as quickly as you have done it.

I've read that you can sometimes reach a plateau where weight loss slows down or even stops for a while, but from the case histories I've read up on, it seems that it will soon start up again, so don't loose heart.

Keep going - you are doing really well.

Gerry
:)

:cry: hi everyone well i seem to be stck in a terrible rut, i have gone off all food i dont fancy eating at all, ive had a bypass but all my tastes have altered, so im lucky if i eat 1 meal a day now
:sigh: i have tried to read some diaries on here but it wont allow me to, my weight loss has really slowed down well id go as far as to say its non existant at the moment has anyone got any ideas as to what i can eat lol, and i dont get the dreaded dumping syndrome off chocolate so it makes it easier to eat im so frustrated at the moment with it, its been nearly 10months since my op and ive lost 7stone i know its alot but id have thought i would have lost a bit more than this by now, so if anyone has any ideas or tips id be very greatfull :), thanx lv georgina xxx
Awww bless hunny
I know that you are feeling down about it rite now, but I am sure that you have just hit a platau, and when you are feeling better your weight loss will speed up once again, as you are not eating rite now your body will be diving headlong into stavation mode and it will be desperately holding on to eveything it can.....
When you stare eating regulary again you will be back to normal....
My mum knows a recipie for FAT FREE and SUGAR FREE cake, I am sure that you could snack on that if you didnt feel like eating.... I will get it and post it, but for now try:-

FATFREE: The Low Fat Vegetarian Recipe Archive XX

thanx gerry and hi to u, i hope things go well for u :) and u get the funding 4 ur op i was 25st 2 start with with a bmi of 65 and i couldnt get help at all because i was fit and healthy even at that size so i paid private to have it done if u want to know anything or need help with questions about the bypass u can mail me at [email protected] or if u have msn and i will be glad to answer any questions u have take care xxx :D

hi nessa ive read all ur posts and my heart goes out to u hun just hang in there n im sure u will get ur bypass soon take care lv georgina xxx

Back