• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 months ON

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
Just wanted to share recent holiday pic with you. I had to buy this dress in Spain as some clothes i took were too big!! I have now lost just short of 9 stone and have gone from a size24/26 to a size 12 on bottom 14 on top. My starting weight was 20 stone 1lbs and now i'm 11 stone 4lbs. I always said i'd like to be a size 16 so i have done even better than expected! So any of you who are worried or nervous i hope this gives you some inspiration/confidence to realise your dreams of losing weight and most of all learning to love yourself cause everyone of us on here whether pre or post op deserve to be accepted for who we are. Allie x

Last edited:
Wow honey! I am so thrilled for you. You look so amazing!

You look fab Allie and a good inspirational story for all of us x

Last edited:
You look fantastic Allie, you should be very proud xxx

looking hot to trot!!!

swit swooo!

.x.

Wow Allie, what an inspiration you are !

God, being a newbie I try to remember profile pics to names, but when you posted that new pic, you threw me for a bit! You look really chic & sophisticated, what an inspiration! Well done!

wow what a inspiration x

Hi Allie, well I have to say you are looking absolutely fabulous ;)
I am due to have my surgery 3 weeks from today, and I am just over the starting weight that you were, I just hope and pray I can hopefully be as successful as you.
Thank you for your stories, you are a great motivation to myself and others who are pre op, and I am grateful to you xxxxxxxxx

Aw Thanks guys for the lovely words, felt good that night i had just bought the dress, can't remember when i last flashed the legs like that and was heading out in the Spanish sun. Jan tried to send you a rep comment but it wouldn't let me so thank you for your lovely words and i'm sure you will be just as successful. 3 weeks you must be getting excited. I never thought i would be an inspiration to anyone but since my surgery i'm so pleased i am because i got where i am today by being inspired by some of the lovely peeps on here. Big hugs to everyone x

You're looking fab in your new dress. Well done for your wonderful weight loss - doesn't it feel fab to fit into clothes that make you feel normal and glamorous - well done, you have worked really hard!

well done Allie, you look great hun x

:)you look great-what a difference in 10 months-you're an inspiration & motivation:)

Wow Allie you look fantastic your such an insperation, well done x

Back