• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nearly 8 months on....and I can hardly recognise myself!

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
You look so wonderful and congratulations on your amazing losses!

kurvykaren

Thats fantastic and you look amazing!
Can't wait for the day that happens to me.
Congratulations hun. xxx

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
I can only see your teeny weeny photos honey, but it's so lovely reading that you are so happy with the new you.

It takes a long time for your head to catch up doesn't it. I think it's partly because for so long we have wanted to be slim, and we almost daren't admit to ourselves that it's actually happening, just in case someone snatches it away from us again!

I've lost 9.5 stones now, but still see myself as the huge 22st person I used to be sometimes.

Congratulations my darling, you're doing so well, and are looking just beautiful.

xxx

Rebirth

I really wish I could get your pictures up or make this one bigger so that I can have a good look at you. I'm really rubbish at this. From what I can see though you look absolutely fabulous. Are you sure they're your before and after photos??? Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration.

love

Rebirthx

Looking good Lisa x

juney_p

you look fantastic, how wonderful that people havent recognised you, till you speak.
its my bypass on 21st december. dare i say i weigh more than your starting weight. but its stories like yours that inspire me.
thank you for sharing.
june

juney_p

i agree with angie, you look stunning
wow keep it up
i can wait for my turn
june