• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8st down

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Sorry photos removed.

Last edited:
can i just say u look amazing well done on your fantastic weightloss ur proof that it works

Wow you look fab! Well done you, looking really good. I also lug those boxes around so know how heavy they feel, amazing! x x

Hi cathi
Reading the above gives me hope that i can too reach a "normal" weight. You are doing so well, you must be very proud of yourself. Keep on doing what your doing its working really well.
Kiim

FuturePerfect said:
This week saw me pass the 8 stone lost mark, and another set of photos and body measurements.

It also means that I am over halfway and hopefully on the downward slope to the finish line which I can see for the first time in the far distance.

When I started back at WW at 26st 5lbs I thought was no chance on earth I would ever see a 'normal' weight again, but I am slowly coming to realise that it's a dream that could well be realised within another 12 months.

Since August I've been losing a steady 2lbs a week, so I haven't had any awkward 'how have you managed it' conversations. Long may it continue!

I work in an office and often move the 5 ream boxes of photocopy paper around. I can just about manage 2 at a time for very short distances. How on earth I managed to get around with the equivalent of 4 of them distributed around my body God only knows! I only know my knees are very grateful they no longer have to.

I also bought a full-length mirror this week, as for the first time in 20 years I don't hate what I look like any more (well not as much, anyway)

p.s. My first band-fill 10 days ago feels like it has given me restriction - so far, so good.

Well done, you look fab! It's achievable I can speak from experience and worth it 100%!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

oh cathi you look amazing!!! woohoo well done :) xxx

well done cathi, you look fabulous. my start weight was 24 stone 08lb and it is so disheartening when you have soohh much weight to lose. i am having gastric sleeve op on 08th march and have lost 24lb to date.
can't wait to be losing weigh as you have done - what an inspiration.
congratulations again
jan xx

well done cathi, you look fabulous. my start weight was 24 stone 08lb and it is so disheartening when you have soohh much weight to lose. i am having gastric sleeve op on 08th march and have lost 24lb to date.
can't wait to be losing weigh as you have done - what an inspiration.
congratulations again
jan xx

24lbs is an excellent start and shows commitment to a new way of life. Well done and good luck for your op next month.

u look fab your doing really well, Well done xx

Oh well done you! That's an amazing achievement!!! X

hi mate, great photo, you are gonna be one sexy little number when you are at goal! getting there now. you inspire me so much. have been slipping a bit this week! but seeing your photo has done the trick. no news yet on heartlands saga. fancy coffee next weekend?? kt

Go girl xxxxxxxxxx

Look great Cathi well done x

Back